Powertrain International (PTI) is a unique international magazine designed to provide information on developments and trends in powertrain engineering across the globe.
The vehicles of the future are being determined by profound changes in our thinking about the ways in which the automotive industry must respond to societal and ecological needs. PTI will keep you informed about the new technologies that are transforming every aspect of our vehicles, particularly the powertrain, the heart and focus of our vehicles and of our magazine.
Volume 19 Number 3
Fall 2016 / Winter 2017
- Read the latest editorial here.
- Synergetic Effects of Inorganic Components in Solid Electrolyte
Interphase on High Cycle Efficiency of Lithium Ion Batteries
- Qinglin Zhang, Peng Lu, Zhongyi Liu, Mark W. Verbrugge, Xingcheng Xiao – General Motors
- Jie Pan, Yang-Tse Cheng – University of Kentucky
- Brian W. Sheldon – Brown University
- Yue Qi – Michigan State University
- Exploring Interfaces and Interphases for the Post Li-ion Battery World
- Timothy Arthur – Toyota Research Institute of North America
- Particle Mass Emissions of a PFI D-EGR® Engine
- Raphael Gukelberger, Terrence Alger, Jess Gingrich, Steven Almaraz – Southwest Research Institute
- Battery Propulsion Technology Trends
- Oliver Gross – FCA US
- Rapidly Pulsed Reductants in Diesel NOx Reduction with Lean NOx Traps
- Amin Reihani*, Brent Patterson, Galen B. Fisher, John Hoard – University of Michigan
- Joseph R. Theis, Christine K. Lambert, Dirk Roemer, Evgeny Smirnov, Brendan Carberry – Ford Motor Company
- Defining Energy Storage System Requirements Based upon Passenger Vehicle Fleet Needs
- Oliver Gross – FCA