Powertrain International (PTI) is a unique international magazine designed to provide information on developments and trends in powertrain engineering across the globe.
The vehicles of the future are being determined by profound changes in our thinking about the ways in which the automotive industry must respond to societal and ecological needs. PTI will keep you informed about the new technologies that are transforming every aspect of our vehicles, particularly the powertrain, the heart and focus of our vehicles and of our magazine.
Volume 19 Number 2
Summer / Fall 2016
- Read the latest editorial here.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Investigating Diesel Particulate Filters
- Nicholas Ramskill, Lyn Gladden, Andrew Sederman – University of Cambridge
- Timothy C. Watling, Andrew P.E. York – Johnson Matthey
- Athanasios Tsolakis, José M. Herreros, Isaline Lefort – University of Birmingham
- Development of Lightweight Hanger Rods for Vehicle Exhaust Applications
- Zhigang Wei, Ryan Barr, Sarat Das, Dennis Mellon, Bradley Fingland, and Tony Quan – Tenneco
- Particle Mass Emissions of a PFI D-EGR® Engine
- Raphael Gukelberger, Terrence Alger, Jess Gingrich, Steven Almaraz – Southwest Research Institute
- Advanced research into post-Li ion battery in Toyota Research Institute of North America
- Kensuke Takechi – Toyota
- Rapidly Pulsed Reductants in Diesel NOx Reduction with Lean NOx Traps
- Amin Reihani*, Brent Patterson, Galen B. Fisher, John Hoard – University of Michigan
- Joseph R. Theis, Christine K. Lambert, Dirk Roemer, Evgeny Smirnov, Brendan Carberry – Ford Motor Company
- Defining Energy Storage System Requirements Based upon Passenger Vehicle Fleet Needs
- Oliver Gross – FCA