Fall / Winter 2015
IMD Magazine (International Medical Devices Magazine) is a unique international magazine designed to provide information on developments and trends in medical devices design, engineering, manufacturing, materials & processes across the globe.
The medical devices of the future are being determined by profound changes in our thinking about the ways in which the medical devices industry must respond to the human, and societal needs. IMD Magazine will keep you informed about the new technologies that are transforming every aspect of medical devices.
Summer / Fall 2015
- Read the latest editorial here
- Bioabsorbable Stent Development: the Past, Present, and Future
- Yunbing Wang, Daniel Castro, Tim Limon, Richard Rapoza – Abbott
- Biopolymers Containing Selenium: Their Synthesis And Use
- Ted Reid, Phat Tran, Khiem Tran, Courtney Jarvis, Saurabh Patel, Abdul Hamood – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Thomas Mosley, Robert Hanes – Selenium Ltd.
- Mayank Shashtri – Eburon Organics International
- Resorbable Lactide Based Polymers For Medical Devices
- Michiel van Alst; Mart J. D. Eenink, Ph.D; Marc-Anton B. Kruft, PhD; Natasja M. Niessen-Burm; Robert van Tuil; Tom J Uitslag; Purac Biomaterials.
- From Art to Science – Design & Production of Medical Plastic Components
- Cryogenic Machining for Medical Component Manufacturing
- Jay C. Rozzi, Ph. D.; Creare Incorporated