Automotive Leadership is sharply focused on the interests and needs of a very select group of readers – not industry in general but the automotive industry in particular, and not even the majority of engineers or managers but the very much smaller group of key executives – whether OEMs or suppliers. In fact, we believe it is unique in that no other magazine or journal is aimed at just that readership and its needs.
Historically there has been no global voice on behalf of the automotive industry – its actions have been reactive rather than proactive. The Automotive Leadership Journal will bring information to you by those who can identify the critical trends shaping our industry, who can best anticipate the impact of new policies and legislation, and who can suggest strategies for you to adopt.
Volume 18 Number 1
Winter 2018 / Spring 2018
- Read the latest editorial here
- Technologies to Meet High Engine Efficiencies and Low Tailpipe Emissions
- Wayne Eckerle – Cummins Inc.
- Hybrid Electric Challenges for Military Applications
- Gus Khalil – TARDEC
- The Science of Clean Air
- Hank Sullivan – Tenneco inc.
- Approaches to the challenges of treating emissions at low temperatures
- Jim Parks, Eleni Kyriakidou, Andrew Binder, Jae-Soon Choi – Oak Ridge National Laboratory